Read the manual before using :)
- Make sure you set the WWF game you're playing before importing. Importing WWF HD or WWF Classic screenshots as WWF2 will work, but may result in minor detection issues.
- Upgrading Microsoft Edge or a really old browser may delete all saved boards.
- Wildcard tile detection on Samsung phones is often degraded by default. Set your display and Game Tuner resolutions as high as they will go to avoid this.
- Low resolution Android tablets may have trouble importing, especially if your device takes JPEG screenshots.
Words With Friends 2 Issues
- Certain wildcard tiles at the beginnings of words may not get detected. You can correct them manually via the Edit button.
- Certain letters at the bottom-right-most board position may be misdetected at very high scores.
Fixed in this release (version 20181003):
- WWF2: Now fully supports tile styles.
- WWF2: White letters on pink tiles were not detected.
- WWF2: We fixed detection issues with the letter J.
- WWF2: We greatly improved wildcard tile detection.
- Board Editor: Fixed answer carousel on Desktop. Thanks, Dan!
We are working to fix these issues in a timely fashion. Don't see your issue above? Please email us at email@example.com!
Back to main page