Read the manual before using :)
Why are the top screenshot answers being hidden?
Fixed in version 4.0.3 (2019-06-20)
- Ads: Added “Prebid” to serve a wider variety of ads to unsubscribed users.
Fixed in version 4.0.2 (2019-06-17)
- Shop: Fixed purchasing of subscriptions on Safari and Firefox.
- Ads: Added padding below the sticky ad to prevent it overlapping the iPhone X's home indicator.
Fixed in version 4.0.1 (2019-06-12)
- Screenshot Importer: Fixed “Not logged in” error when spending keys on Samsung Internet.
- Solver: Prevented accidental highlighting of text inside carousel answers.
Fixed in version 4.0.0 (2019-06-11)
- Screenshot Importer: Added paid subscription service
- Solver: Added our own dictionary service backend to replace Google's “define” command
Fixed in version 3.x.x (2018-10-03)
- WWF2: Now fully supports tile styles.
- WWF2: White letters on pink tiles were not detected.
- WWF2: We fixed detection issues with the letter J.
- WWF2: We greatly improved wildcard tile detection.
- Solver: Fixed answer carousel on Desktop. Thanks, Dan!
Known Issues: All Games
- Make sure you set the WWF game you're playing before importing. Importing WWF HD or WWF Classic screenshots as WWF2 will work, but may result in minor detection issues.
- Upgrading Microsoft Edge or a really old browser may delete all saved boards.
- Wildcard tile detection on Samsung phones is often degraded by default. Set your display and Game Tuner resolutions as high as they will go to avoid this.
- Low resolution Android tablets may have trouble importing, especially if your device takes JPEG screenshots.
- A monthly subscription cannot be upgraded to a yearly subscription. To upgrade, cancel your monthly subscription and then buy a yearly subscription.
Known Issues: Words With Friends 2
- Certain wildcard tiles at the beginnings of words may not get detected. You can correct them manually via the Edit button.
- Certain letters at the bottom-right-most board position may be misdetected at very high scores.
We are working to fix these issues in a timely fashion. Don't see your issue above? Please email us at email@example.com!
Back to main page